December is here and it’s gifting season!!! Because of that, and because you’ll probably need them in a rush, I put together an amazing gift guide for tea lovers of things you can buy in one place: Amazon.com. With more than 25 gift ideas sorted by price, find something for every budget.
Since I only drink and recommend loose leaf tea (if you’re new to it, you just need a basic strainer like this one to get started), I’m mostly suggesting tea gifts for loose leaf drinking (with a few exceptions of individually wrapped sachets/pyramids of loose leaf). Remember that loose leaf tea is of much better quality than tea bags, so if you still haven’t gotten into it, I encourage you to go for it!
DISCLAIMER: Remember that prices on Amazon change all the time so please consider that the final price may vary. Click on the link to check the final price of a product and to make a purchase. “Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change.”
Please note there are some affiliate links, meaning I will get a small commission if you click through and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you. This will help support my blog and create new content!
RELATED – 2019 Holiday Gift Guide for Tea Lovers
- The Tea Book – Great book for people new to the tea world. It is very visually appealing and a great gift for anyone who likes tea.
- Alishan Milk Oolong Teabags – Although I rarely suggest teabags, these are individually packed loose leaf tea pyramids. Includes 7 tea bags but you can resteep them a few times.
- Simple Loose Leaf Tea Subscription – Subscribe to this tea subscription box through Amazon and get a special price on your first month.
- Tea Rex Mug – 15oz Mug for Tea Lovers with a sense of humor!
- Afternoon Tea Recipes Book – Illustrated book of recipes perfect for tea time!
- Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun – This was a brilliant idea suggested by a tea friend, Traci for those who don’t own a temperature control kettle and need to measure the temperature of the water to brew the perfect cup.
- Field to Cup Tea Subscription, Explorer Plan – Another tea subscription box option with several plans to choose from. Also offers a special price for the first month.
RELATED: Best Tea Subscriptions
- Ceramic Teapot with Infuser – 37oz capacity teapot with stainless steel infuser.
- Simple Brew Loose Leaf Teapot – This glass pot allows you to watch your favorite teas infuse and expand.
- Three Tier Serving Platters – Perfect for a tea party. Easy assemble and disassemble.
- Portable Travel Tea Set – Includes a double wall teapot with infuser and 2 double wall tea glasses.
- Matcha Sticks and Shaker Bottle – 12 single serve matcha packets and shaker bottle to enjoy on-the-go.
- Glass Teapot and Cups Set – Stovetop Safe Tea Kettle with removable stainless steel strainer and 4 double wall 80ml glass cups.
- Tea Forte Holiday Mug, Stainer and Loose Leaf Tea Gift Set – Comes with an assortment of 10 single serve loose leaf tea pouches.
- Dona Chai Concentrate 2 pack – Two 8oz bottles of Masala Chai concentrate. Mix with milk and you’re ready to go.
- Forlife 16-Ounce Mug with Infuser and Lid – One of my go-to options to make quick tea. I love that it’s a clear glass mug and you can see the color of the infusion.
- Fortnum & Mason Rose Pouchong– 125g Delicate fragrant loose leaf blend of black tea and rose
- Blooming Tea & Teapot Set – Glass 30.5oz teapot and 12 individually wrapped blooming tea varieties.
- Gourmia Tea Maker– For the gadget loving tea drinkers!
- 34oz Te Steeper – Perfect for making loose leaf tea for a crew or big quantities of iced tea.
- Bodum Double Wall Glass – Set of two 12oz lightweight glasses.
- Teacup and 12 Tea Packs– Stainless steel insulated teacup, 12 organic loose leaf pyramid sachets from Art of Tea and honey straws to sweeten your tea.
- Electric Milk Frother and Warmer– For Latte lovers, this is the perfect way to froth milk and get thick foam.
- Tea Forte Matcha Tea Sampler – 15 single serving pouches of a variety of Matcha blends.
RELATED: Shop My Favorites
- Serenity 7-Piece Teapot Set – Includes a metal strainer, a bamboo tray, ceramic teacup and four 5 oz cups.
- Gourmet Tea Basket – Includes a Harney & Sons Vanilla Comoro Tea, a Steven Smith Full Leaf and Herbal Infusion Variety Pack, shortbread cookies and a porcelain teapot and teacup.
- Stagg EKG, Electric Pour-over Kettle – The most stylish way to boil and serve water! It has a temperature control dial, 60-minute temperature hold, and a stopwatch to control your brewing time. Made of stainless steel on the inside. (Check for available amazon coupons for this product on the same item’s page)
- Basilur Teabook Collection: 5 Volumes – Each tin contains 100g of Celylon Black or Green Tea blends of loose leaf tea.
- Mr. Coffee Hot Tea Maker and Kettle – Watch the water while it boils in this beautiful glass electric kettle. It has temperature control and keep warm functions. 1.2 liter capacity. It also works as a tea maker since it includes a large stainless steel infuser basket.
- Ippodo Matcha Starter Kit – Includes a whisk (Chasen), bamboo teaspoon, Matcha bowl (Chawan) and a 20g Matcha Tin. One of my favorite Matcha brands for sure, this starter set is an amazing gift!
I hope this gift guide for tea lovers gives you some ideas to get to the tea loving people in your life (or yourself!). I’d love to know what you got or if you have any other great ideas to add here. Enjoy!