Please note there are some affiliate links, meaning I will get a small commission if you click through and make a purchase, without any extra cost to you. This will help support my blog and create new content!
The ingredient list is short and simple and you can play around with the decorations. In Brazil, people use different types of sprinkles, cereal and chocolate coatings to make them even more special. I grated white chocolate to cover these, but I was also thinking about covering them with pearl sprinkles (maybe next time!).
Do you want exclusive promo codes to purchase tea, Matcha and other tea things? Click HERE
White Chocolate Matcha Truffles
- 1 tbsp butter
- 120 gms white chocolate
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 tbsp culinary grade Matcha
- vegetable oil for greasing
- Combine butter, condensed milk and 90g of white chocolate in a pot. If not using chips, chop chocolate so it melts faster.
- Cook in medium heat for EXACTLY 8 minutes (set a timer!), stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add Matcha powder with a strainer to avoid clumps.
- Grease a plate with vegetable oil and pour in mixture. Refrigerate for at least 1.5hr.
- Grind the remaining white chocolate and reserve in a bowl.
- Once the mixture is cooled, grease your clean palms with vegetable oil and start forming 1.5 inch balls with the help of a spoon.
- Drop each truffle into the bowl with ground white chocolate to cover completely and place on a paper liner.
I’d love to know if you make these matcha truffles. Please tag me on Instagram if you do @teacachai